Saturday, October 25, 2008

Check out Just My Luck 2006 Online

Just My Luck 2006

Do you like Just My Luck? It's my favorite movie.
Pyle, Missi=Peggy Braden is really sexy.
DOWNLOAD Just My Luck!!!

Manhattan socialite, Ashley is the luckiest person in New York. Untill, one night she goes to a masquerade ball and meets, Jake. Jake on the other hand has the worst luck. After kissing Jake, Ashley is horrified to find out that she and Jake swapped luck.
Genres:
  • Comedy
  • Fantasy
  • Romance

Cast
  • Lohan, Lindsay=Ashley Albright
  • Pine, Chris=Jake Hardin
  • Armstrong, Samaire=Maggie
  • Turner, Bree=Dana
  • Love, Faizon=Damon Phillips
  • Pyle, Missi=Peggy Braden
  • Ponce, Carlos=Antonio
  • Fletcher, Tom=Himself - McFly Band Member
  • Jones, Danny=Himself - McFly Band Member
  • Judd, Harry=Himself - McFly Band Member
  • Vega, Makenzie=Katy
  • Poynter, Dougie=Himself - McFly Band Member
  • Fleming, Jaqueline=Tiffany
  • Rhodes, Dane=Mac
  • Hawkins, Ira=Doorman Oscar

Download Just My Luck preview here.
Complete video! No additional programs or browser plugins required! You can play them for unlimited number of times whenever you want.
Downloaded movies will work perfectly on any PC, DVD player, PDA etc.
Just My Luck

See www.regersteredsexafender.com for free!, Get best ways to have sex for free!

No comments: